Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Stamp of the Month - Thoughful Tidings

I really love this stamp set because the sentiments are so useful.  Better yet, many of them coordinate with the Cricut Art Philosophy Collections.  I have made two cute little cards with this stamp set. I'll make them part of a Valentine's gift for my friends. 

The layout of these 3" x 3" cards comes from Originals, Close to My Heart's Card Confidence Program.  The book is such a friendly helper when I need ideas for cards!
 

Materials used:
1.  White cardstock
2.  Cocoa cardstock
3.  Tulip cardstock
4.  Colonial White cardstock
5.  Dimensional Elements - Hearts
6.  Glitz Glitter Gel - Stardust
7.  Sparkles - Clear
8.  Tulip Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
9.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment