Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Simple card with Card Word Puzzle

When I first saw this stamp set Card Word Puzzle in the idea book, I knew that this will become my favorite stamp set.  It is a C-size stamp set with 63 pieces!  There are so many words that you can mix and match freely.  If you like, start a competition with your friends to see who can come up with more expressions!

The flowers are so pretty that I want to make a very simple card to pop its beauty.  I found an old card sketch online by chance :


Then I converted the sketch into this card.  My friend who will receive it will certainly appreciate its elegance.


Materials used:
1.  White Daisy cardstock
2.  Outdoor Denim cardstock
3.  Honey cardstock
4.  Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set
6.  Sparkles - Clear

1 comment:

  1. Very simple and elegant card! I like your color combo too!

    ReplyDelete