Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crusin' - Have a nice trip!

Makeover Monday Challenge this week presents a vintage card that features paper with a map and a stamped bicycle.  I naturally thought of the Enjoy Life stamp set, which I often use.  However, I want to step it up and use something else.  Thus I used the Crusin' paper packet and the stamp that comes with its Workshop on the Go.  My card looks substantially similar to the one featured on the challenge:


I was thinking about what sentiment to put in, but I eventually wrote "Have a nice" by hand and used masking technique to stamp "TRIP."  This card will be perfect for my friend who will go on a road trip.

Materials used:
1.  Crusin' Workshop on the Go
2.  Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
3.  Brad Assortment - Metal Assortment

1 comment: