Monday, March 5, 2012

Flowers made of Baker's Twine

A craft magazine is showcasing various uses of Baker's Twine.  That article refreshes my fond memory of what I liked to do all the time when I was a kid.  This trick was not shown in the magazine and I'd like to share with you:

I punched out the scalloped circle using the 2" Scallop Circle Punch, then I stuck one end of the Baker's Twine to the bottom of the scalloped circle.  I started to weave between the top and bottom of the scalloped circle by jumping seven arches each time until all arches are done.  You will find it easy and fun and can't resist to make more!

Materials used:
1.  Black cardstock
2.  Kraft cardstock
3.  Creme Brulee cardstock
4.  Baker's Twine - Paradise Assortment
5.  Workshops on the Go Pemberley Kit
6.  Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment