Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sending you Birthday Wishes

Makeover Monday Challenge features a card with three guitars this week.  The inspiration piece is a card that showcases three black butterflies.  I really like the butterflies floating on a subtle patterned paper and so I prepared my card with three flowers.  The flowers were cut by the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  The green ones are 1/4" larger than the yellow ones and I've used the "layer" function to cut the yellow ones so it has a star center.  I've popped the middle one and slightly changed its orientation to give it some interest:



Materials used (All Close to My Heart products):
1.  Colonial White cardstock
2.  Cocoa cardstock
3.  Olive cardstock
4.  Creme Brulee cardstock
5.  Florentine paper packet
6.  Sparkles - clear
7.  Card chatter - birthday stamp set
8.  Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment