Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes

There are cards that you will always find you need more of those then you continue to make.  One of them is birthday cards.

There are paper packets that you continue to find creative juices flowing and you keep using it.  One of them is the Dotty for You paper.

I've used the sketch from Mojo Monday to make a birthday card:


My card follows the sketch quite strictly:


The Dotty for You paper is available until the end of this month. I can't emphasize enough that it is indeed the paper packet that keeps my ideas flowing in my head.  Hurry before it is gone.

Materials use:
1.  Dotty for You paper packet
2.  Sweet Leaf cardstock
3.  Grey Wool cardstock
4.  Bulk Ribbon - Color ready seam binding ribbon
5.  Smoothie reinker
6.  Grey Wool Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
7.  Just a Number stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment