Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Enjoy Life

It's time to participate in challenge.  This week Mojo Monday provides us with two sketches, a round and a square one and we have the choice to pick one of them:

I naturally grabbed my Dotty for You paper and started to play with it.  Eventually I think I'll try the sketch with the Footloose paper packet:


I used the method suggested in the instruction guide included in the Footlose Workshop on the Go to stamp the fish:  I first stamped it in Creme Brulee, then use a sponge dauber to dab some Sorbet around the edge of the two fish.  It looks really cool in person!

Materials used:
1.  Footloose Workshop on the Go
2.  Sweet Leaf cardstock
3.  Creme Brulee Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment