Friday, July 27, 2012

One of a kind

It feels like a long time since I last participated in Mojo Monday challenge.  I have decided to give it a try this week.  Its sketch looks like this:


Just a couple of building blocks and a focus.  Quite clean and simple, just like my style.  Got the sketch, how about some hint of colors?  I found a color challenge from Color Throwdown:


The colors are perfect for another winter card!  Oops sorry, another winter card this week, without any intent to bore you.....


This card also enters the challenge hosted by Scrap-Creations, where the theme is water.
I made this card totally out of cardstock.  Stamps and paper alone could create a nice patterned background.  Don't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. The colors are just perfect for a winter card...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete