Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Day........Enjoy the Ride

I have seen a lot of amazing artwork submitted to Pal Paper Arts but never got a chance to participate its challenge.  It has a sketch challenge for us:


I thought it will be a perfect opportunity to try the color challenge by Color My Heart : Sorbet, Creme Brulee and Twilight, so I've made this card using the It's Your Day double stamp set:


The card was made with cardstocks only, no patterned paper.  Yet I created the polka dots pattern with the stamp in the It's Your Day stamp set.  I like the clean lines of the sketch and the color combo.  I have used these colors separately and have been loving them, but it is my first time using this combo and I love it!

Click on the links above and see what other bloggers have come up with and be inspired.  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the clean look and color combination of this card! The bike image is perfect with the sentiment! Thanks for playing with the Pals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very nice, Joyce! I love how you did the tone-on-tone stamping with the It's Your Day set. I can always use inspiration for this set, especially for cards. Great job with the sketch, too! Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete