Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cupcake card #3

Cupcake week?  Yes, so many birthday cards to make and when you have the right materials on hand, it feels really good that you could use them in different ways.  I'm making a cupcake card today, with similar materials.  Check this out:


Yes, same color scheme as two previous cards here and here, and to a certain extent same materials.  It's the same Dotty for You paper packet except that I've used up the Smoothie and Yellow dotty paper so I substitute them with cardstock.  I've stamped the Buttercup cardstock with Whooo's Your Valentine chevron as the background pattern and it looks pretty cute on dotted background.

This card is based on the sketch from Pals Paper Arts and is entering its challenge:


I hope you are not sick of cupcakes yet.  I have one more to share.  Check back later!

2 comments:

  1. The cupcake works perfectly with the sketch! Love the bright pop of color! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete