Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Doodling?

I rarely doodle.  In fact, when I was in school I hated those uncivilized readers who doodled on every page of a book that does not belong to them.

OLW asks that we add doodling to our project.  Tough.  Let me give it a try:





The doodling is the butterfly trail.  It's just a little, but trust me, this little trail represents a big step to me as I never doodle. Challenge accomplished and perhaps I'll try some more doodling in the future.  Honestly when I see others use gel pen or marker to doodle my eyes are filled with envy as it appears to be something I could never do. 

The butterfly was made in two steps.  First I cut out the butterfly outline and put it on top of the card, sponged it in yellow, then I cut out its layer and put it on top of the sponged butterfly and sponged further in pink.  Lastly I used some markers to outline those areas to define the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty....I never 'doodled' in textbooks but used to do it on paper while on the phone...
    thanks so much for playing along with the OLW this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours ... a perfectly doodled butterfly trail and I reckon your outlining to define the butterfly counts too! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete