Saturday, April 13, 2013

Re-use

I like starting making a card with a sketch.  I also like to use the same sketch for different purposes.  A great sketch is a great sketch in that it can be used repeatedly for different purposes.

I really like the sketch the Deconstructed Sketch provided a couple weeks back and want to use it for a Mother's Day card. 


This card is entering the following challenges:
1.  The Pink Elephant - Use spring colors
2.  Crazy 4 Challenges - Wooden accent
3.  Black Tie Fridays - April showers bring May flowers


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with BlackTieFriday. I love these colors and you design is beautiful. So spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely. I like the use of multiple paper and how you were able to tie them all together with your ribbon and sentiment. Thank you for playing at Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete