Monday, April 8, 2013

Something different

Yesterday I shared a card made without using stamps.  Today it's the opposite - it's all about stamping!

My inspiration came from Freshly Made Sketches and the inspiration photo from Inspired By.


The background is handstamped and I love the fun of stamping!  Why this color combo?  Check out the rainboots at the Inspired By challenge here.

Here's the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:



 
Even though I am having fun with some new dies, I can't have fun without stamps!
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Your beautiful colorful hand stamped background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stamped that?! That is amazing! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete