Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thank you.........for your understanding

This card is meant to show my gratefulness to all of you.  If you think that my posts this week have been extremely short, you are right and I ask for your understanding.  My eye has this weird condition and after seeing the doc and opthalmologist and receiving some treatment, it is still weird.  It does not hurt much but it tends to dry really fast when I spend a lot of time on the computer screen.  Thus, my posts have been short.  Thanks for your understanding!  I just started a new kind of treatment and I hope it will get better.

Onto today's card:


I always like Iwona's sketch at Sketchbook Saturday Challenge and this one is no exception:


Play along!  It's really fun!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love the subtle tones and the butterfly looks simply stunning! Good luck with your eye, hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete