Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Last Minute Christmas card

We are down to just 10 days before Christmas.  Are you ready?  I am still making some last minute Christmas cards and buying presents and so forth. 

I'm sharing one of my last minute Christmas cards today.  It is based on the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:

I've used the Frosted paper to create this card:


I really love the soft colors and the snowflake patterns on this paper.  It seems that I can never have enough fun with it!

My card is linking up to the following challenges:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
The Stampin Chef - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Wrap - Winter
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous !! love that paper as well. Thank you for finding time this busy time of year y play alon with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely.

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and your take on the sketch. I like that you turned the sketch on it side-this is what I love about sketches, they take the thinking out and the creating can begin! lol Great color combo and papers. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Frosted paper, and this card it just superb. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete