Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mojo Monday challenge

I saw the Mojo Monday challenge a couple days ago but I was too sick to stay at my craft desk.  Thank god I'm finally feeling better so little by little I have finished the card.  Let's take a look at the sketch:


I like sketches with clean lines and focal image.  After all, I am quite a big fan of clean and simple style.  The hearts in the sketch prompt me to make a Valentine's Day card:


This card should not have taken a long time to finish, but the fact that I have been sick impaired my ability to even sit well (never underestimate the muscle-ache when you have a cold), I am glad that even though I took a small step a day, I am able to put together everything to link up to the challenge.

My card is also linking up to the following challenges:
Mojo Monday Challenge
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Lexis Creation - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Doll - Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. A great card love the colours and the hearts. Thankyou for joining our challenge at Artistic inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) had to read it a couple of times to figure out the message...cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - saw it on Mojo Monday and had to pop over to see what it says!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, and your fabulous take on the sketch! The polka dotted hearts are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card, you did a great job with this sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at PND US Challenge xx

    Cathia
    Paper Nest Dolls DT member
    www.lescrapbookdetoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete