Friday, October 31, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 - October

Happy Halloween everyone!

I'm afraid on this day I'm bringing you not anything Halloween but a Christmas tag.  Again I procrastinated to make my 12 Tags of 2014 - October until the very last minute.  But, better late than never!


For this tag I've played with some of my new goodies:  Sizzix Merry Christmas stamp and die set, the spray stain (I am using iced spruce, picket fence and evergreen bough here) and the Styled Woodlands stamp set. 

My first impression of spray stain is that it is quite a big bottle (not complaining here but I imagined that it was smaller) and it is very easy to use.  It dries quickly too (otherwise the tag won't be ready before midnight today).  I've only got a few colors for this tag but am looking forward to try a couple more.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment