Thursday, December 11, 2014

Using scraps!

I've made these two super simple Christmas cards here and that paper depicting a winter scene was about half sheet of the patterned paper.  Today I'm sharing a card that I'm using up the other half, and other scraps in the Lawn Fawn Snow Day paper pack:


It is essentially another easy peasy creation.  The background was just strips of patterned paper of various widths.  Then I added two die cut bunnies and a sentiment to finish it off.  I am not good at Copic coloring but gave it a try nevertheless.  I was hoping that the recipient would not pay too much attention to these two bunnies because they are just the bigger version of the same bunny in the patterned paper.  This is one big advantage to use supplies from the same brand.  LOL.

If you have great tips for your scraps of patterned paper, please share!

I'm linking up my card to the following:
Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - Anything Christmas
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Winter
The Crafter's Cafe - Christmas/Holiday

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment