Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Goodbye R~

My office is a pet-friendly office.  Even though I do not own a pet, it's so nice to be surrounded by my co-worker's pets all the time.  They are all well-behaved and usually stay close to their owner's cubicle or office.
My supervisor's dog R became very sick and went to doggy heaven.  R was an older dog when he was adopted and my supervisor said R was the sweetest dog on earth.  My supervisor grew up with dogs and he has had many many dogs in his life.  That he said R was the sweetest dog carries a lot of weight.

My supervisor was sad and missed him very dearly.  I've made this card for him:


I've developed the pictures of R on my cell phone and made a small album for my supervisor as well. I hope they help him go through this difficult time.

My card is entering the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - CAS
My time to craft - Sympathy
Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very CAS, but works a treat, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a Pet Parent. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete