Monday, July 6, 2015

Be right back

It feels so good that I'm returning to blogging!

I hope those in the States had a wonderful July 4 weekend.

My July 4 weekend was quite adventurous.  My car broke down, I was called back to work, internet was out at home and my back was in pain.

I'm happy to report that these issues are all resolved (well, except that my back is still hurting) and I can continue to prepare for my *first* ever Close to My Heart Convention.

I'm very excited about the Convention and have been preparing swap cards for the last two weeks.  I've also prepared a mini-album to share with others.  I look forward to all the fun and creativity-filled activities later this week.

Please allow me to be away from blogging for a while, but I promise I'll share the happy moments when I return!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment