Thursday, October 29, 2015

Merry Christmas

A quick post today to share a Christmas card:


I absolutely love the Charming Cascades stamp set from Close to My Heart and have used it many times already.  This time, I kick it up a notch and used it to create an embossed background.  The results are lovely.

My favorite pattern from the White Pines paper packet is the one used here and this card, and I think I'm ready to buy another packet just for this paper!  LOL.  I have the ornament shape cut from Cricut Artistry, then I stamped the ornament shape from Holly Jollys stamp set in Fern, then put it on a tag.  The tag seemed a bit too bare,  so I added the twigs from the stamp set in White Pines Cardmaking Workshop on the Go kit.  Some twine was threaded through the tag, and it's done.

It's a simple card but I love it! :)

My card is entering the following challenges:
Heart 2 Heart challenges -  use cricut
Addicted to Stamps - Holidays
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great card design with lovely bright colours. Thank you for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card! The new cascade stamp set is awesome and you used it in such a perfect way! Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - Stampologist.com
    Heart2Heart Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this card - it has a super folksy feel for Christmas. Great colours and I love the falling stars in the background. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors for this christmas card, like the layout as well, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love the background stamping. I love that it has a country feel to it. I really like this. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete