Monday, May 23, 2016

You are so Sweet

Ever since I spent a weekend with my niece and nephew last month, I have been thinking about making another visit.  The kiddos grow so fast that I'm afraid if they don't see me frequently enough, they will forget me!  :(

Before that happens, I am sending them a card.  For my 3.5 year old niece R, I am giving her an interactive card:


It may not look like it's interactive, but when I lay it flat and after slightly swinging it:


I absolutely love the readily made wobblers but I actually made my own this time.  It's so easy and convenient that I consider making these myself in the future. :)

My card is entering the following:
Less is More - Something that pops or bangs (The bubble gums do pop, though not when they are in their original shape).
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment