Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunshine Village

I have to make this post quick and simple because I'm trying to catch the deadline to link up to Shimelle's challenge.

She asked us to use her travel page as inspiration to create our own page.  I created a travel page based on her sketch, but mine is much simpler:


I do have another horizontal 4x6 photo but the lighting of these two photos do not match so instead of using two photos, I used a project life card from Kelly Purkey.  The middle and right tags are project life cards.  I cut them into a tag shape so my page can mimic Shimelle's.

To add some texture, I added twine and ribbon to the tags, cloud transparency and I've drawn some clouds using watercolor.

It's fun creating this page and I'll continue to tell the stories happened at Sunshine Village through other pages.


I'm linking the page to
Shimelle's - her page as inspiration
The Studio Challenge - watercolor

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment