Sunday, March 26, 2017

Birthday card

I came to my blog and realized that several scheduled posts did not publish!  Oops.

But that's okay.  One of the scheduled posts was a birthday card that I decided not to give out to my nephew, because I've made another one more awesome!

The new Lawn Fawn goodies are so popular that it took a long time for my order to arrive.  I'm glad that I finally get to play with them and it is literally just in time for my nephew's birthday.

The pop-up card is certainly fun to make, and it's just as fun to color the astronaut and planets.  I hope my nephew likes it as much as I like making it.

Did you know that Lawn Fawn has started its own challenge? You can find the details here.  I look forward to participating in more of its challenges!

My card is linking up to the following:
Lawn Fawnatics - Happy Birthday
A gem of a challenge - boy's birthday
Polka Doodles - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pop up Joyce. Great coloring and I love the paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got your new Lawn Fawn goodies in time to make this perfectly wonderful birthday card! I'm sure your nephew will love it! Thanks for joining us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete